Raise funds for CBM
You want to take action and make an even greater contribution to CBM Ireland? Here are some tips to help you organiser your fundraiser to support or projects.
Before you start, decide how you want to raise funds. The best way to make your fundraiser successful is to choose something that you and others will enjoy. Here are a few examples:
- Organise an event in your city or neighbourhood, like the Galway Garden Festival
- Organise a sports event, like a bike race or a walk
- Organise an event with your church or prayer group
- Host a cake sale
- Host a quiz at a local pub
- Set yourself a challenge: ever wanted to walk the Camino or cycle across a country? This is your chance!
Once you know what you want to do, start planning and contact our Fundraising and Communications Manager to let us know about your fundraiser. We can help you set a goal and encourage people to help you reach it.
Tell everyone about your fundraiser and reach as many people as possible. Use social media, your local press, posters, and leaflets.
On the day of your fundraiser, remember to enjoy yourself. And don’t forget to thank the donors and all the people who helped you organise your event.
Need some help? Please contact Niamh Ferris, our Fundraising and Communications Manager, she’ll be happy to help you. Call Niamh on 01 873 0300 or email her at email@example.com